Saturday, November 14, 2009

Trendy Everyday Fashion Wigs...the transformation



I have natural curls but was born with straight hair believe it or not. My curls started showing slowly, from the fringe until it was full blown curls. I tried to hide and just tied my hair in a ponytail because it was frizzy,until my 4th year in High School when I sported a new hairstyle.That is when I permed my hair and totally submitted to showing off curly locks. When I entered College, I decided to remove the curls and cut my hair short. But since I got used to my permed hair ,which I only comb after bathing and left it alone when dry, that I did the same to my growing hair . And to my surprise I discovered that my hair is truly spiral! Since then I have kept the same hairstyle. But thanks to my friend for introducing her Fashion Wigs, and now I get to wear a new hairstyle without the commitment. Now you can also fashion different hairstyles according to your mood.
See..no curls!




Pls Check out my post on Everyday Fashion Wigs to view the full Wigs Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment